Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet decoder does not output the last packet

From: Williams, Diane
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet decoder does not output the last packet
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 17:51:02 +0000

Dear Marcus,

Thank you for your advice. A colleague and I tried working with those examples and found the receiver block only produced zeros in simulation. Google led us to this unanswered post: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2017-03/msg00211.html  We were faced with a demonstration deadline and resorted to the packet encoder.

For me, this is a completely new and interesting area of study. I am grateful for the gnuradio community and will return to the examples you have suggested.

Best regards,

Diane

Diane Williams
Senior Professional Research Assistant, Electrical Engineering
University of Colorado Denver