Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Decoder Breaking when adding noise

From: Matthew J. Brandsema
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Decoder Breaking when adding noise
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:17:00 +0000

Hello,

Thanks for your replies!

When I do that, the demodulator outputs unpacked bytes (0s and 1s).  I tried using the “Pack K Bits” and “Unpacked to Packed” blocks separately (setting K = 8) and it did not work.

By “did not work” I mean, my input into the modulator were numbers between 0 and 15, and when I pack 8 bits at a time, I get numbers between 0 and 255.

Matt Brandsema

Assistant Research Professor

Applied Research Laboratory at Penn State University