Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Decoder Breaking when adding noise

From: Matthew J. Brandsema
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Decoder Breaking when adding noise
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:01:18 +0000

So I got the BER to drop by aligning the two streams, but when I look at both bit streams on the scope they do not look aligned.  So I am confused!  See attached images.

It is working, I am able to adjust the noise level now and watch the BER drop.  But I do not understand this.  Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks so much for the help so far!!