Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio 3.2.2

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio 3.2.2
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 14:06:26 +0000

Hi Andi,

as someone of experience with both current and slightly older GNU
Radio, and with USRPs:

I doubt this will help you in any way; GNU Radio 3.2 's gr-usrp is only
compatible with the USRP1, gr-usrp2 only with early versions of the
USRP2.

After you've compiled your old project on an ancient version of Ubuntu
(Ubuntu 8.04, probably, by the way), what's your way forward?

To be honest, sounds a bit like the good ole' XY Problem[1]. Can you
tell us what you want to achieve, what old project this is? Maybe we
can help you bring the project to the present, rather than taking you
on a nightmare ride to the past ;)

Best regards,
Marcus

[1] https://xyproblem.info