Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wifi signal -pulse train+bspk

From: Horký Petr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wifi signal -pulse train+bspk
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 13:56:17 +0000

Hello,
We are trying to take control over drone.

The drone starts for example  at 2,4 GHz and has some pulse width, and pulse repetition frequency we know

Pulse1: at start of pulse there is 2,4GHz carrier to synchronize and then BSPK data (two numbers in binary)
Pulse2: carrier 2,4GHz + BPSK
Pulse3: carrier 2,45GHz + BPSK
Pulse4: carrier 2,45GHz+BPSK
Pulse 5: carrier 2,5Ghz +BPSK ....and so on
After 12 pulses it starts again at 2,4GHz.

So I have pulse width, pulse repetition frequency, carrier frequency (which hops after 2 pulses), and BPSK (16 bits I think).
I hope that now it is a little bit more understandable. :) In case it is not a will do my best to describe it better.
Thank you for help,

Regards,

Petr