Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question on Samples/Symbols (sps) in "PSK Demodul

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question on Samples/Symbols (sps) in "PSK Demodulation" tutorial.
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:00:32 -0800

Hi Ashish - the short of it is:

  (samples/sec)/(symbols/sec) = samples/symbol

If the bandwidth is complex, then samples/sec = sampling rate in MHz,
and symbols/sec is the baud rate.

There are lot of reasons why you would get into trouble by just by
changing samples/symbol.

You need to post the grc file, or the flowgraph for the problem.

-- Cinaed