Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Clone existing blocks in my own GNURadio project

From: NAVES Raphael
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Clone existing blocks in my own GNURadio project
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 18:06:46 +0100

Dear Marcus,

Thanks for your answer. I have no doubt that you provide a very quick and wise help for every request.

The thing is that, sometimes we just want to add something in the code which is especially designed for our system and that will not really help the community. Let's imagine that I want to add a debug line into a source file : there is no technical difficulty so I do not contact you, I just apply the process that I described before (gr_modtool, copy/paste, ...). So I was thinking that such a tool could help the community.

Best,

NAVES Raphaël