Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tracking down error messages

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tracking down error messages
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 07:39:50 -0500

Are any of your hier blocks written in c++? If so, are you trying to intermix in any of these such blocks both a flowgraph as well as ‘work’ of any kind? Although one shouldn’t be able to create such a hier block — their intent is just to encapsulate a flowgraph — the GR API allows one to program this dual use block. The c++ will compile, but it will fail runtime execution . I don’t recall the exact error message, but it’s something like what you reported , hence my wondering. We should really get this fixed in some forthcoming GR release. Hope this is useful! - MLD