[Discuss-gnuradio] How to generate a bit error curve by using QT GUI Ber

From: arefin hasib
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to generate a bit error curve by using QT GUI Bercurve sink
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 00:50:27 +0100

Hello,
I am working with GNU Radio Companion 3.7.11 .I would like to generate a bit error curve by using QT GUI Bercurve sink.So I have been using Random source,Qpsk Modulator ,sample up,Root Raised Cosine filter ,noise source With (1.0 / math.sqrt(bits_per_symbol * 10**(float(EbN0) / 10)) this para meter,sample down, Qpsk demodulate,Error rate and  QT GUI Bercurve sink .

I am getting perfect Bit Error rate however when I am trying to generate a bit error curve for 0 db,15 db,10db,20,db,22db like this Unfortunately QT GUI Bercurve sink is not working .
Could you please have a look about my problem that will be great .For better explanation here I am providing my systems Screen shorts and Top Block.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Arefin