Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting Background on GNU Radio on Android (was:

From: Andrej Rode
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting Background on GNU Radio on Android (was: GSOC : GNU Radio Projects)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 11:22:05 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 09:27:50 +0000
"Müller, Marcus (CEL)" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Very little… https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Android
> of which https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GRAndDeps is probably the
> most important, but it's pretty dated. I don't think modern GNU Radio
> has problems with GCC 4.9 anymore, but it does not work with GCC
> before 4.8.4.
>
> You'll notice the dependency tarball from the first link URL is dead.
> Andrej, you don't happen to know where that went?

You can rebuild the tarball using the script from the third link since
the old dependencies tarball would be pretty useless by now anyway.
(Or fix the script to the point it builds again).

Since there wasn't a big push for changing dependencies the linked deps
should still work (minus updated versions).

Cheers
Andrej