Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Introduction for GSoC participation

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Introduction for GSoC participation
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 13:21:54 +0000

Hi Jaspreet Singh,

nice hearing from you! To catch up, you might want to read through
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Android
Having worked on open source projects before is an interesting benefit
that you bring, because working on open source projects implies that
you already know how to contribute code and interact with communities.
Can you point us to contributions of yours?

Best regards,
Marcus