[Discuss-gnuradio] Custom gnuradio GUI for OOT blocks

From: Laura Arjona
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Custom gnuradio GUI for OOT blocks
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 22:14:53 -0700

Hi,
I have designed a gnu-radio system with different blocks (pre-defined and out-of-tree) to run on a USRP.

I want to create a custom GUI, where the user can modify the behavior  of  the OOT blocks. I have developed the OOT blocks in C++.
(it would be basically call functions of the c++ code using the parameters form the user input)
The GUI should run the main .py file of the GNU-radio flowgraph, and should re-compile the C++ codes associated to the OOT blocks.

I would appreciate to have some recommendation about which framework to use.
Should I use wxPython?

Thank you.
Laura