Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] need example Costas loop code

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] need example Costas loop code
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:39:51 -0700

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/maint-3.7/gr-digital/examples/example_costas.py

Ron

On 3/11/19 08:32, Chesir, Aaron M. wrote:

Folks,

I am going through a series of on-boarding projects using GNUradio, and one of the projects requires access to a copy of Python source code for an example of a Costas loop. Specifically, the project refers to a file “gr-digital/examples/examples_costas.py”, which was developed for the GNUradio project by Rondeau Research. Unfortunately the link in the web page (http://www.trondeau.com/gr-tutorial/) that should have pointed to the location of the source code is a broken link.

If any of you have come across the referenced source code, could you please email me a copy?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Aaron Chesir

The MITRE Corporation

200 Valley Road

Mount Arlington, NJ 07856

w: (973) 810-0612

c: (908) 380-5798

address@hidden

“Ignorance is Bliss, but Knowledge is Power”