[Discuss-gnuradio] Introduction

From: Tucker Reinhardt
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Introduction
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:18:24 -0500

Hello all,

My name is Tucker Reinhardt and I am a Sophomore studying at Rice University. I am pursuing a double major in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science so working on GNU Radio sounds just up my alley and I hope to contribute this year as part of GSoC.

Here at Rice great emphasis is put on Signal Processing early in our Electrical Engineering course track. Additionally I have also been learning/practicing writing algorithms and programs in Python, Java, and C as part of the CS curriculum. Thus I am particularly interested in working on the implementation of Digital Pre-Distortion in GNU Radio since it utilizes all of these skills.

Furthermore a group at Rice has been doing research on DPD so there are plenty of resources here for me to learn from.

Thanks for reading my spiel, and I hope to contribute soon!

Tucker Reinhardt - Class of '21
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science