Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block Output as a Variable for Another Block

From: Luis Felipe Albarracin Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block Output as a Variable for Another Block
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 11:27:55 -0500

Hello all,

I tried to add a python block and do the processing, but is not working.

The thing is I need that the exit of my block (a floating type output) becomes a variable, that could be called by other blocks to change parameters of the executing blocks, and I failed to do this with the "Python Block". My questions would be:

1- Is there a sample of a code, where an input becomes a global variable in the Top_Block Code, so it can be called by other blocks?
2- Is there a graphical way (in a flowgraph) for taking an output from a block and making this output as a  global variable for other blocks to read it an change their parameters accordingly?

Once again thanks for all your help.

Kind regards.