Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Introduction

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Introduction
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 21:56:41 +0100

Hi Laura,

How are the tutorials going? I'm glad you are excited about the DPD project!

Chances are you'd get to learn C++ for at least some of the work, but getting the algorithms implemented in Python would be a solid contribution on it's own. Also the possible idea of a utility like the Filter Tool for viewing the DPD/amplifier responses would be all in Python.

Do you have a draft proposal that we could look at before the submission is finalized?

Regards,
Derek