[Discuss-gnuradio] Windows OOT Module Attribute Error module object has

From: Mehmet Ozcelebi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows OOT Module Attribute Error module object has no attribute
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 14:20:08 +0300

I know this question was asked a lot but this case is for a Windows OOT.
I tried to build a OOT, tried in Linux and got the error: module object has no attribute.
I fixed this by running sudo ldconfig.
I tried the same with windows, The dll's xml and py files were generated nicely and I placed them into the relevant directories.
I got the same error but this time I don't know how to fix it in windows.
It's an annoying error.
What are the ways to debug this error in windows?