Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows OOT Module Attribute Error module object

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows OOT Module Attribute Error module object has no attribute
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 16:10:29 -0400

Horky,

Installation on windows is now very simple, there have been .msi installers available for a while.  I recommend you give them a try.  There are some features which do not work, but the vast majority work fine.

Unfortunately, custom OOT modules is one of the problematic areas.  And as I believe 3.8 completely changes how OOT modules are built and registered, I think I'll focus work more on that aspect.

Mehmet, When you say you put the files in the relevant directories, can you be more specific?  Just to be sure.

Geof