[Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio installation problems (UHD? Python?)

From: Chesir, Aaron M.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio installation problems (UHD? Python?)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 15:01:27 +0000

Folks,

I do not know if this is the correct forum for this plea for help, but for now, I do not know of another choice:

I tried installing GNUradio on my Centos 7 laptop, using PyBombs.

As you can see from the attached, it ran quite far but then collapsed.

The error messages all refer to something called “uhd_swigPYTHON_wrap.cxx”. I have no idea what that is.

Can one of you please guide me as to my error, or what I should be doing differently?

My computer is running CentOS Linux 7, 64-bit.

Thank you in advance,

Aaron Chesir