Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bursty transmission in GNURadio 3.7.13.4

From: Jiaxin Liang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bursty transmission in GNURadio 3.7.13.4
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 13:57:01 +0800

Hi Martin,

We are using the X310 USRPs, and each of them has two channels. The configurations for those two channels are the same except for the center frequency (kind of like an FDMA system).

Best regards,
Jonathan

Martin Braun <address@hidden> 于2019年4月30日周二 上午8:44写道:
On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 02:28:35PM +0800, Jiaxin Liang wrote:
>    Hi,
>    I have been using the bursty transmission (see here) in GNURadio for USRP
>    transmission for a while. And we have a stable program running on GNURadio
>    3.7.10.2 with UHD 3.9.7.
>    Recently, we are trying to upgrade the GNURadio to 3.7.13.4 and the UHD to
>    3.15.0 (rfnoc version). But we kept receiving "L" from the very beginning
>    to the end.
>    May I ask whether the bursty transmission is still available in the above
>    version? If yes, is there any changes I should notice?
>    Best regards,
>    Jonathan

Jonathan,

can you provide some more info? How many channels are you using, which
device, etc.?

Thanks,