Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RPi Filesystem Image

From: Albin Stigö
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RPi Filesystem Image
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 19:15:20 +0200

An official gnuradio raspberry pi image or PPA would be really neat!

Raspbian comes with an older version of gnuradio not properly optimized.

--Albin

On Wed, May 8, 2019, 18:46 Philip Balister <address@hidden> wrote:
On 05/08/2019 12:09 PM, Ben Hilburn wrote:
> Hi Glen -
>
> We’ve put our event detection on three Raspberry Pi 3B +
>> for confirming events in the forward direction (not side lobes).
>>

> Wow, this is really cool. Thanks so much for sharing!
>

>> I have a 8 GB image .iso that I could put on line this weekend.
>> Where is appropriate for such large files?  We installed everything
>> on one Pi then just copied the image to the other SD cards.
>>

> That would be excellent! Storage & bandwidth are indeed tough, though.

8 GB sounds a bit large, they should compress fairly well, especially if
new.

Ones I did a while back are like 2 GB:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fokcr688h2gshxi/AACcv8PUrTaKZoxPlluFxxZPa?dl=0

Philip