[Discuss-gnuradio] About GNURadio

From: Hasan Konanç
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] About GNURadio
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 14:21:50 +0300

Hello,

I'm Hasan. We are working on GNURadio. When broadcasting from a USRP device, we are experiencing some difficulties in the broadcast from other USRP devices.

For example, we send a 4PSK modulated signal from the transmitter. Then we observe the signal sent from the constellation diagram. However, this constellation diagram is constantly rotating around itself, with a continuous phase shift.

How do you think we can handle this problem?

Thank you so much.

Good work.

Hasan KONANÇ

Yıldız Technical University | Electronic and Communication Engineering | 3th Grade

Tel: +90 546 402 7343