Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC2019]: First report from Bowen

From: Bowen Hu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC2019]: First report from Bowen
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 05:42:16 +0000

Hi Johannes,

Thank you for your advice. The source code of GNU Radio in GitHub repository is definitely a great reference, I have fork and clone it.

As I discussed with my mentor, Marcus, for OOT module which I am going to work on, the stable version acquired through distros would be enough.

I might port the code to a newer version later.

Best regards,
Bowen