Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] query regarding store transmitted signal

From: Maitry Raval
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] query regarding store transmitted signal
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 10:46:52 +0530 (IST)

Hello,

there is a amplitude change in signal source and wav file sink(recorded wav
file), please check the screenshots as well. I think, because of that when I
use the recorded wav file as source for transmission, I didnot get the
sucessful reception. Please guide how to record wav file with the same
amplitude as signal source.

Thanks for your support in advance.

With Best Regards,
Maitry Raval,