Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Block header parsing tool

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Block header parsing tool
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 16:18:19 -0400

Thanks, Arpit! Looking forward to seeing your design & plan once you've worked it out with your mentor =)

Cheers,
Ben

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 4:59 PM Arpit Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have created a blog for updating the progress and the milestones of the GSoC'19 project Block header parsing tool. The next blog will contain the updated timeline for the upcoming weeks and the milestones for the first week of the coding period.
For viewing the exact code, you can go through my forked repository of the GNU Radio project. Further, I will create a project with major tasks on the to-do list on the project board.

I am highly excited to work on this project. So, if you have any queries or suggestions on the project, please update on the mailing list or create issues on the forked repository.

Thanks.

Regards,
Arpit Gupta
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee