Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple-Transmitter OFDM

From: Ramazan Çetin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple-Transmitter OFDM
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 17:48:53 +0300

Hi MLD,

You are right. I guess, one of the transmitters' preamble overlaps another's data. (Because gnuradio sends preamble in all carriers). I have attached my receiver and transmitters' FGs. Both of them uses 256 carrier OFDM. One transmitter use half of the carriers as occupied and another uses other half. I guess our receiver structure is wrong.

Can you suggest a way for implementing multi user OFDM system?