[Discuss-gnuradio] Router (or IP decapsulation)in GNU Radio?

From: mehtap özkan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Router (or IP decapsulation)in GNU Radio?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:51:06 +0300

Dear All,
 I have recorded a RF Signal for reverse engineering. I found it is a BPSK modulated  HDLC/ Frame Relay data.
The recovered data itself  is IP encapsulated, exactly as explained in:
 https://www.tutorialspoint.com/ipv4/ipv4_packet_structure.htm

The data itself is UDP.
 In summary the recovered data is formatted as:
IP Header+UDP Header+Payload.
The source IP and destination IP changes from frame to frame.
My networking knowledge is quite limited. What should I do to send the packets to their intended destination IP?
 Is this function a router, which blocks should I use?