Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate Zadoff sequence

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate Zadoff sequence
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 08:54:43 -0400

Hi Sneha Vasan - That all sounds very interesting and so forth. I'd recommend for the best chances of getting a reply from anyone regarding your specific topic, that you include links to describe the work you're referencing for the "Zadoff chu seq", whatever that is. Maybe there are some folks on the list who know what this is without referring to literature, but for the rest of us it's at least a few steps to do an internet search & parse through the results & then download a paper to help you here ... fewer steps will increase the chances of anyone here helping! Hope this is useful! - MLD

ps> Please "reply all" so that the whole list can see your links & possibly help. More eyes reading your query increases the chances of someone helping!