[Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNURadio on Centos 7

From: George S. Williams
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNURadio on Centos 7
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 11:08:16 -0400

Dear List,

What is the best way to install GNURadio on a Centos 7 system to include rtl-sdr suppport?

I have spent 2 days following advice from the internet and still have problems. Since so many things have been modified and un-modified, I think that a fresh install of Centos 7 and GNURadio is now the way to go.

I have installed and can run ADS-B Aircraft Tracking with Dump1090. GNURadioCompanion currently hangs on something like- "unresolved symbol rtls_bias_tee"

Is there some verified procedure that will install what I need?

Or some advice on how to get past this error?

Thanks in advance,
George