[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Weekly report of Verilog simulation phase 2

From: Bowen Hu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Weekly report of Verilog simulation phase 2 week 2
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:21:03 +0000

Hi all,

The following content is the abstract  of report, please find the full report at the link above.​
​​
##Progress this week
I am keeping working on the verilog_axi_ii block this week.

I successfully built and tested the block. There are still some unfinished parts, but the major function has been constructed.

You can find the repository here (It has a little bit mess due to some unfinished codes.)

You should keep your Verilog module's interface as below, to work with this block.

/*
 * AXI signals:
 * ACLK               input
 * ARESETn            input
 * TVALID_IN          input
 * TREADY_IN          output
 * TVALID_OUT         output
 * TREADY_OUT         input
 * TDATA_IN[31:0]     input
 * TDATA_OUT[31:0]    output
 */
If you want to build the block by yourself, you may need to change some micros in the verilog_axi_ii_impl.cc. You need to change to the path where you keep the source files. Frankly speaking, it is inconvenient, I will find a better way in the coming week.

#define GNU_RADIO_PREFIX "/home/bowen/Documents/GSoC/gr-verilog/"

##Plan next week
Finish the error-handle part of the code, and solve the path problem.

##Issue(s)
The path problem

Best regards,​
Bowen​