[Discuss-gnuradio] Using PyBOMBS to install gnuradio

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using PyBOMBS to install gnuradio
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 22:09:18 -0400

Hi,

Today I tried to install gnuradio in my Raspberry Pi. I encountered the following problems:

A. In https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/README.md, PyBOMBS with support of python 3.x:
1. Change the PYTHONPATH line in setup_env.sh, to just 3.x paths.

*** Where is 'setup_env.sh'? I can't find it.

2. Find the PyBOMBS recipe "gnuradio.lwr" in .pybombs directory, check this for reference

https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-recipes/blob/master/gnuradio.lwr

*** In ~/.pybombs/recipes/gr-recipes/gnuradio.lwr there is no entry as above.

3. Change the "gitbranch" to "master".

B. In https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGR#Using_PyBOMBS, the directions are not the same. Which ones should I follow?

Thanks,
--