[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem GNU RADIO WIFI tranceiver

From: timothe dissaux
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem GNU RADIO WIFI tranceiver
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 14:37:32 +0200

Hi everyone,
i'm facing a problem on gnu radio concerning a wifi tranceiver made by Bastian Bloessl.

I have summarized the issue in the attached pdf.
if you are missing any information, do not hesitate to ask me for it.

I would like to point out that I am a beginner on gnu radio

In the hope that someone will be able to unlock me
Sincerely
Timothy, an engineering trainee in the field of electronics based at Heriot-Watt University (Scotland)