[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Weekly report of Verilog simulation phase 3

From: Bowen Hu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Weekly report of Verilog simulation phase 3 week 1
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 14:05:10 +0000

Hi all,

The following content is the abstract  of report, please find the full report at the link above.​
​​
##Progress this week
I am constructing some converter blocks this week, which make it easir to interact with Verilog modules of different data widths.

I built the Double.v and Sync_fifo.v to test the general-axi block. But I think it still need some more complicated Verilog modules to make sure it works well.

I am working on the error handling part this week as well.

##Plan next week
I think I can use Chisel, a higher level HDL(Hardware Description Language), to build some more complicated module to test the block.

Issue(s)

Best regards,​
Bowen​