Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.11a capture with HackRF - Why am I not receiv

From: Eamon Heaney
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.11a capture with HackRF - Why am I not receiving signals anymore?
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 21:21:04 -0400

Pic of the output from the QT GUI Frequency sink is shown below. I didn't see anything significantly different from this, even when I put the radio right up next to my home router.

I've been told that it would be a good idea to set a DC offset for my source, but I'm unsure how to calculate that, and it was working without an offset before.

image.png