[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Final results announced!

From: Wunsch, Felix (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Final results announced!
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 09:04:13 +0000

​Hi all,

today, the final results for this year's Google Summer of Code were announced. We are happy to say that both students that worked for GNU Radio during the summer successfully completed GSoC! Congratulations, Arpit Gupta and Bowen Hu, thank you for extending GNU Radio with your work! Arpit created a block header parsing tool while Bowen dealt with the integration of the simulation of Verilog code in GNU Radio. Both will soon publish a blog post on gnuradio.org where they go into further detail about their respective projects and reflect about their personal GSoC experience.

We really hope that both of them will stay with the community as active developers! Also, their work will be showcased at GRCon19 through posters, so don't miss them if you can make it to Huntsville!

Last but not least, we should not forget Marcus Müller, Sebastian Koslowski, and Nicolas Cuervo, who supported the students through their mentoring and continuous feedback and surely played an integral role in the successful completion of the projects.

Cheers,
Felix (GSoC Org Admin 2019)