Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 204, Issue 6

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 204, Issue 6
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 14:21:15 -0400

Hi Ali,

I am trying to get an idea of what you really want to accomplish. If it is simply to get text input to your flowgraph, there are several choices, but all of them that I have found buffer a line at a time (ending with return / enter). I have had similar issues. Here are two choices:

1) Use file input from /dev/stdin (The terminal screen).
2) Use a Message Edit block. If you want to do this one, I can give you more information. (Thanks to Volker Schroer for his help on that).

If there is more to what you want to accomplish, maybe you can restate your goal.

We're here to help.
--
Barry Duggan

P.S. Use 'Reply All' to get this into the discussion thread.