Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling QT C++ programs with GNU Radio

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling QT C++ programs with GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 11:55:42 -0700

I think you should read up on creating out-of-tree GNURadio modules:

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/OutOfTreeModules

Nick

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:44 AM Moses Browne Mwakyanjala <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,
I'm trying to implement an easy-to-use QT-based receiver in GNU Radio. As a starting point, I would like to compile a C++ example (attached) under /gnuradio/gr-qtgui/examples/c++ . This example program generates a noisy sine wave and displays on some qt gui qwidgets. I was able to compile and run the program a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I did as the whole process was trial and error. I have tried both "make" and "g++" without any luck. Please don't hesitate to ask for more information.
All help is highly appreciated.
Best regards,
Moses.