Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError: cannot import name usrp

From: Laura Arjona
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ImportError: cannot import name usrp
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 13:13:38 -0700

Got it, thank you!

However, usrp_sink_c is not supported anymore? Get an error there too.

tx = usrp_sink_c(fusb_block_size = 1024, fusb_nblocks=8)

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 1:11 PM Nate Temple <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Laura,

It should be:

from gnuradio import uhd

source = uhd.usrp_source(...)

I would suggest to try building out a basic flowgraph in GRC and then use the generate button and checkout the source made from it.

Regards,
Nate Temple