Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Wiki update.

From: HansFong
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Wiki update.
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 22:54:32 +0800

Hi Marcus,

Okay, let's agree to disagree. I consider documentation an integral part of development, you clearly think it takes secondary place or it's maybe a task for the users, not the developers. That's okay, either way it will get done.

Daniel doesn't work that much on gr-satellites, as he admits himself. Like most developers he is interested in just that: developing. He doesn't really care if or how many people use his work, which seems very strange to me, but then again, I'm an end-user, not a geek. So yes, the community has to do it's part and thus we do.

Cheers,

Hans

BX2ABT