Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] best way to do a total removal GNU Radio installa

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] best way to do a total removal GNU Radio installation on windows 10?
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 12:06:11 -0400

Beau,

Just use the regular windows tools to uninstall a program in control
panel as you've previously accomplished.

The error you are receiving is NOT because you had 3.7.13.4 before,
it's a new bug introducing in .13.5 (caused by a fix for a different
problem).  Again, they are just warnings though and have no effect on
the usability of the system... it's scanning the same folder twice for
blocks and finding the exact same one again.

Geof