[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting 802.11 packets with the HackRF w/out bur

From: Eamon Heaney
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting 802.11 packets with the HackRF w/out burst transmissions
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 01:08:14 -0500

Hi,

Been working on this Gnuradio/HackRF wifi transmitter for a while now, and recently learned that the HackRF driver doesn't support burst transmission. I've been working off the wifi_tx example from bastibl's gr-ieee802-11 repo so far, but it looks like I'll need another approach.

Is there another method that could transmit 802.11 packets that would work with the HackRF?

Thanks!

--
Eamon Heaney
Fleet Commander