GNU Radio Pre-FOSDEM Hackfest 2020

From: Andrej Rode
Subject: GNU Radio Pre-FOSDEM Hackfest 2020
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 23:35:36 +0100

Hi all,

as announced on October 16th there will be another edition of the Free
Software Radio Devroom at FOSDEM 2020.

In recent years we managed to assemble a GNU Radio Hackfest in relative
proximity to come together and hack and spin new ideas on the GNU Radio
core. This edition of the GNU Radio Pre-FOSDEM Hackfest will be hosted
starting January 28th until January 30th about 2 hours of train ride
away at ESA ESTEC in Noordwijk (Netherlands).

We started collecting topics for the working groups during the hackfest
at: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Hackfest2001
Feel free to add another entry if you can think of something we should
spend some time working on (and you spot someone on the list who might
be the right fit for this).

Current list of topics:
  * FPGA Accelerators (FPGA people would be useful)
  * VRT & SigMF tools
  * OOT 3.8 porting support and adding to GNU Radio package feed
  * Add ptest support to volk and gnuradio recipes
(https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Ptest)
  * GPU Accelerators

Due to room size limitation we created a registration page which will
provide me your name, email adresses and additional information to help
organization and entry on premise. Attendance is free of charge and
the registration page can be found at:
https://tickets.gnuradio.org/hackfest2001/

Travel information and non-technical info will be also collected on the
wiki page.

If you have questions feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Andrej