Re: Re: Gnuradio 3.8 on Windows generates negative return codes

From: CEL
Subject: Re: Re: Gnuradio 3.8 on Windows generates negative return codes
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 20:25:21 +0000

Correct me, as I'm really not a Visual Studio expert but:

VS2008 predates C++11 support; you shouldn't be able to sensibly use it
for GNU Radio 3.8's C++11 codebase.
If I remember correctly, that's why we set the minimum MSVC version to
1800 (which corresponds to Visual Studio 2012, I think).

Best regards,
Marcus