linker error when trying to use rational_resampler_base

From: Dustin Widmann
Subject: linker error when trying to use rational_resampler_base
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 02:39:03 -0500

Hi all,

I get a linker error when trying to use rational_resampler_base. Am I doing something incorrectly?

the relevant snippet of code:
#include <gnuradio/filter/rational_resampler_base.h>
/* ... */
unsigned int interp,decim;
std::vector<float> taps;
/* ... */
gr::block_sptr resampler = gr::filter::rational_resampler_base_fff::make(interp,decim,taps);

gives me the following error when I try to build my project:
undefined reference to gr::filter::rational_resampler_base<float,float,float>::make(unsigned int, unsigned int, std::vector<float, std::allocator<float> > const&)

I'm using gnuradio 3.8.0.0 from the Arch Linux community repository.

Thanks,
Dustin Widmann