Status of gr-inspector

From: Sebastian Müller
Subject: Status of gr-inspector
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 20:55:53 +0100

Hi all,

I’ve received many requests in the last months asking for GNU Radio 3.8 support
in gr-inspector.
Firstly, be assured there is progress on this topic.

That being said, please also understand that I have reoriented professionally
and am no longer an everyday GNU Radio and Linux user, so I have to invest a
lot of time to work into those topics again. Nevertheless, I’m happy to do so
whenever I find the time.

There is a `dev_3.8` branch [1] in the repo where the current progress is
pushed regularly. So far cmakeing and building works, tests are ported, however
no functionality is tested yet. I will announce when the porting is finished on
this list as well. Until then, stay tuned!

[1] https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-inspector/tree/dev_3.8

Best regards,

Sebastian Müller
address@hidden