Re: gnuRadio 3.8

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: gnuRadio 3.8
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 16:26:57 +0000

Hi Glen,

I can't help you with the Mac OS side, but looking at pyephem it unfortunately looks like it is now a dying project. The author has started a new Python 3 library in 2017 called Skyfield and is actively developing that. Without knowing about your current code, I suspect that the effort in temporarily making some Python 2 code continue to work will be not much less than moving to the newer library.

https://rhodesmill.org/skyfield/

Derek