Re: clear buffers of stuck chain

From: CEL
Subject: Re: clear buffers of stuck chain
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:14:50 +0000

You can't send more message than what your bandwidth/radio allows you
to send.

So, either throw away as many messages as necessary to bring the short-
term average message rate to something your hardware can send, or
implement a buffering block that puts incoming messages in a queue and
slowly emits them.
It might be beneficial if you modified gr-ieee802-15-4's PHY blocks in
a way that they themselves emit "I've done sending a packet" messages,
which you can use to know to when you can send more data.

Best regards,
Marcus