Re: example pfb_sync_test

From: CEL
Subject: Re: example pfb_sync_test
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:00:53 +0000

Hi Sarandis,

all but the last three lines shouldn't be necessary at all (why did you
install all this?), but they don't hurt, either.

Thrift is a RPC backend, i.e. it allows a program to call functions in
other processes that don't even necessarily have to run on the same
computer.

GNU Radio *can* use thrift internally, but it doesn't have to. Could
you try

sudo apt install thrift-compiler python3-thrift

and see whether that helps the symptom?

Best regards,
Marcus