Re: [GNU Radio 3.8] Error loading modules on E310

From: Ivan Iudice
Subject: Re: [GNU Radio 3.8] Error loading modules on E310
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 19:44:24 +0100

The version compiled and installed on the E310 is 3.8.0.0.
As I stated in my last mail, I tried to compile my OOT module forcing cmake to use python 2.7 (see https://pastebin.com/EZfNkcGy), but it did not solve the problem.
An other question, why the same version of gnuradio (3.8.0.0) I compiled and installed on my host machine uses python 3, and on the E310 uses python 2?

Ivan