How to update GNU Radio to 3.8 version in Debian Linux

From: Md. Atiqur Rahman
Subject: How to update GNU Radio to 3.8 version in Debian Linux
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 06:03:09 +0100

Hello Everyone,
I hope everyone doing great!
I want to update the GNU Radio from 3.7.10 to 3.8. to my virtual machine(Linux).
Before I did install Gnu Radio by using : sudo apt-get install gnuradio python-numpy python-gtk2
Now, If i try to give update of GNU Radio, it says already the newest version installed which is 3.7.10 version.
What can I do now? Please any command-line suggestion would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

--
Sincerely,
Atiq